Pada beberapa kondisi Anda ingin membagi koneksi internet yang ada di laptop anda yang terhubung dengan usb modem kepada teman teman Anda, dengan kata lain wifi laptop anda akan berperan sebagai virtual router untuk dijadikan hotspot.
In some cases you want to share the internet connection in your laptop connected to the USB modem to your friend's friends, in other words your laptop wifi will act as a virtual router to be used as a hotspot.
What I mean is:
> Sharing not only for other laptop, but it is for other device also such as a smartphone or tablet
> Not using wireless adhoc method for because adhoc networks can not be shared to smartphone
> From Smartphones do not need to set a static IP 192 168 137 ….. as information on the internet
> Without using 3rd party software like mhotspot, Connectify, a virtual router that sometimes depends on the Service Pack you also
This method is purely derived from windows 7 you !!
If you are using windows 8 is very easy because you can just change the adapter settings and share your internet connection (Shared)
Which should be avoided when making the setup and configuration is
1. Do not practicing shared your internet connection adapter
2. No need to turn off your firewall windows system
The following stages make hostpot on your laptop
1. you should verify that the ICS service in conditions not manually Automatically
2. Enter the command prompt (cmd) as Administrator
3. Check the status of your Wlan Driver, type C: > netsh wlan show drivers
verify the status of "Hosted Network Supported: Yes"
4. proceed with the following commands:
netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode = allow <—- activate hosted mode
netsh wlan set hostednetwork ssid = hotguwe <— example hotspot name you later
netsh wlan set hostednetwork key = hot12345678 <- password wpa fashion hotspot
netsh wlan start hostednetwork <- run your hotspot service
netsh wlan show hostednetwork <- check the status of your hotspot
7. Now open the "Network and Sharing Center" -> Change Adapter Settings -> Select Adapter and change the properties of your Internet Sharing to activate all checkboxes in the "Internet Connection Sharing", do also change the "settings" to activate https other and http (depending on the access permissions that you want to give), when you press OK you will be asked to select the "Private Network" which will receive a share, make sure you choose a wireless connection with ssid name that you have created (hotguwe)
8. After sharing the stage of completion notice on the display adapter adapter that appears to have additional (wireless connection adapter) with the name "hotguwe"
9. Back to Cmd run the command: netsh wlan stop hostednetwork <- turn off the hotspot, lallu rerun the command: netsh wlan start hostednetwork
10. Done, now try to check the android / your smartphone, 1 piece new wifi connection with hotguwe name already appears and you can try to get in with the key that you created earlier
11. to check how many connections are already connected to your laptop hotspot use the command: netsh wlan show hostednetwork, and see the status of "number of clients"
Thank you hopefully useful
Hery Purnama 081.223344.506 , IT trainer , Excel / access VBA Macro, MS Project, Primavera,